Thursday, June 05, 2008

David's Recent Accomplishments

It seems that David learns or does something new everyday. Here is a short list of some of my recent favorites:
  • tries to say "uh-oh" when we drop something
  • signs "fan" and understands that the switch on the wall makes the ceiling fan in his room spin
  • babbles "doi-doi-doi" a lot
  • waves "hi," but only after the person we're waving to is long gone
  • undoes the velcro tabs on his diapers (okay, that might not be my favorite)
And a few things that David has been doing for some time now, but that I've failed to record anywhere yet:
  • waves bye-bye
  • gets very excited to go outside (and very upset if we open the door but don't actually take him outside at that moment)
  • enjoys swinging and shakes his head from side to side when ever we mention the activity
  • enjoys "reading" his books; he definitely has favorites and will even sit by himself for an extended period of time turning the pages of them
  • plays in the tupperware cabinet, and I do mean in the tupperware cabinet (I'll have to get a photo of that one)

1 comment:

Niki said...

I think it is time for an update!!!!!! Get on it.