Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wii Wish You a Merry Christmas!

We celebrated Christmas with Keith's family last Sunday. We almost didn't make it because of the weather, but decided late in the day to brave the snow drifts...Christmas must go on! We had a great time hanging out, opening gifts, and of course eating. David got some very fun toys and books and a much needed hat and mitten set. We enjoyed having all the Goldfi kids together, and got some great photos of David and Iris practicing their push-up pose. I'd love to post these photos, but alas...I left my camera in Ohio.

Since I have no new pictures to post, I'll have to show you our Miis instead. Oh yeah...did I mention we got a Wii for Christmas? It was a complete surprise. In fact, as Keith opened the gift bag and saw the box, he asked, "Is that what's really in there?" Needless to say, we've been having fun with it all week (thanks Mom and Dad D.). We've especially enjoyed creating Miis of ourselves and some of our friends and family members. I'm not sure about mine yet. I think it might need some adjustments - what do you think?

No comments: