Thursday, July 08, 2010

Summer Fun @ the Library Part 2: Magic Guy Greg


photo by acpl

I have to admit that I'm cheating and actually writing this post in November.  Yes, I'm a bit behind in blogging, but it just means I get to add some interesting "after-the-fact" anecdotes to my posts.  


Like the fact that months later David still refers to Magic Guy Greg  on an almost daily basis.  I didn't realize he was so impressed by the magic show we went to at the library this summer. Magic Guy Greg was funny and friendly and went out of his way to make sure the kids had a good time.  He stayed after one show for a good half hour in order to make balloon animals for an entire daycare group (and these were personalized, complicated balloon animals).


Of course, David loved his orange balloon monkey, but apparently he also loved the magic itself.  Magic Guy Greg, you are officially a Goldfi household name.


photos by acpl




No comments: