This afternoon we made a quick (and chilly) trip to the nearest swimming pool. It was David's first experience in anything bigger than the bathtub or backyard baby pool, and I wasn't sure what he would think. Turns out he had a blast! It only took him a couple minutes to go from crawling away from the pool to
wanting to walk into deeper water.

I was amazed at how brave he was, walking right up close to the sprayground and barely flinching when the water sprayed in his face.
Despite his incessant shivering and purplish toes, he threw a nice fit when we got out to dry off and head home. I guess we'll be heading back that way another (and hopefully sunnier) day.
7 comments:
Where is this? David looks like he had fun. Keith looks a little like a caveman..... do you need to borrow our clippers? :-)
I really wanted to audition for a role on the Caveman t.v. show, but I don't think it got renewed. Perhaps I will wait to see about a remake of the movie Witness.
No clippers, please! I love big-beard Keith!
I am so happy my nephews and niece love to play in the water! Swimming is the best part of SUMMER!!! Yay, David!
Looks like you will have a great time at the lake later this summer. We can't wait for you to come.
I have to do my FBI background check by September and this photo makes me nervous. If they know I'm biologically related to the hairy, tat-filled man in this photo, I may not be allowed into any Ohio school again.
When's Dave going to grow his rat-tail and get some cat scratches? Those would help him to rock out hard.
I think that Dave will just stick with normal hair cuts like pineapples and bowl cuts. Perhaps a pompadour from time to time.
Post a Comment