David has been so close to crawling for so long that I was beginning to get a little impatient for him to really get the hang of it. Then yesterday, Keith called me at work to tell me that David was getting into everything...on his own! Yes, that's right, he was crawling. Hooray!
It was so fun to watch him crawl around with the other "big" babies at our moms group this afternoon. I had to walk across the room to retrieve him several times, and I was happy to have to do so.
I know what you're thinking...you won't be so happy about this in a week...you'll be wishing he would just sit still so you don't have to chase him around and keep him out of danger. But at this point, I'm just happy to see him crawl after his toys rather than lie on his tummy and whine for them.
This video is dark, but hopefully it will give you a glimpse at our new and improved moving baby. I'll try to get better footage posted soon.
4 comments:
Wow, I miss you guys, Thanks for posting updates for us all. Give David a big hug and kiss from us. Love, Tutu and Papa
keith & mandy.
your kid's crawling. that's crazy. next thing you know he'll be flying.
Good thing he got his hair cut so he can see where he's going!
Papa said "Keep the doors locked so David doesn't crawl down Vance St. and head for Blissfield." Gagi said "Now you're crawlin', soon you'll be standin' and fallin'."
Love ya Baby David,
Gagi and Papa
Post a Comment