Sunday, November 04, 2007

Half-Birthday Boy


Time flies when you're:
  • smiling
  • rolling over
  • napping
  • sitting up on your own
  • cooing
  • nursing
  • splashing in the bathtub
  • pooping
  • eating from a spoon
  • napping
  • growing a tooth (or two!)
  • saying mamama and bababa and even something very close to dad
  • laughing
  • sleeping through the night (okay, not really, but I'm still trying to drop hints)
  • sucking your thumb
  • pulling daddy's beard
  • melting mommy's heart
  • HAVING FUN!

Is it possible that our little David Tucker can do all of these things? Have six months already passed since we first saw his cone-shaped head of red hair? I'm having a hard time believing that you are already so grown up, but


HAPPY HALF-BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Half Birthday David Tucker. What a cute way to say it. Your Mommy is so cool. But then, I'm sure by the smile on your face, you already know what a neat Mommy & Daddy you have. I enjoy every picture I get to see. My favorite is David the Carpenter.Keep 'em coming.
Hugs,
Gagi

Niki said...

Happy Half Birthday D-Tuck!