I look forward to the day when David is old enough to realize what a great dad he has. I hope he looks at pictures like this and lets me tell him all about how his dad walked him around in circles for hours to keep him asleep, changed poopy diapers (and got pooped on), told him all about the summer's blockbuster movies during his first week of life, camped out on the nursery floor to keep him from waking me, got excited about buying and putting together a baby gym, remained patient during his bouts of gas-induced screaming, sang him the theme from Inspector Gadget as a lullaby, and the list goes on... I had a feeling Keith would be a great dad, I just didn't realize how very proud of him I would be, and how much I would appreciate him in this new role.
Happy first Father's Day to a first-rate dad.
1 comment:
Yes, I'm sure Keith is a super Daddy. How do I know? Cuz he's married to a super Mommy--Mandy May. Love ya both. You're so special to me.
Gramma
Post a Comment