
Yes - our front porch is in there somewhere. I think I'm standing on the second step, but who knows for sure - it's just all snow to me. Keith has already taken to referring to yesterday as "The Blizzard of '07." We officially got 7 inches of snow, but the tallest drift in our yard was 26 inches and right in front of the garage door. Needless to say the Taurus hasn't seen the light of day lately.
Because life in in our city has been shut down for two days, including schools and the library, Keith and I enjoyed 48 hours of quality time together: scrapbooking, rocket building, movie watching, etc.
I'm usually not a huge fan of winter weather, but this snow is really amazing, and the fact that I have had absolutely no where to go and a husband who insists that I NOT help shovel us out has made for a really enjoyable blizzard.
No comments:
Post a Comment