Thursday, September 07, 2006


Two recent revelations of myself... 1: I am a rootbeeraholic, and 2: I always never go to amazing concerts. Not just never. Always never. For example, Over the Rhine, and even worse I came home two nights ago around 11 at night wanting to go to bed and couldn't figure out who could be blasting Bob Dylan from their stereo in such a geriatric neighborhood. Well, it was Bob Dylan blasting Bob Dylan. I did listen to a free Dylan concert in my backyard, but still... Now the only concert coming around is Third Day. I am much more tolerant of Bob Dylan keeping me up at 11 at night than Mac Powell. (Even if he did open for Plankeye.)

3 comments:

Jake Sikora said...

Having Bob Dylan keeping you up in your back yard is pretty amazing.

Anonymous said...

I go to Calvin, and they have lot of good concerts there, so you both should come visit me sometime and we can go to a concert.
Mandy why are there no links to your blog? I can't find it? And are you blogging? Because you should be.
Niki

Anonymous said...

i was there and it was amazing! :) can't believe i never see you guys around here... -charice