I took you quiz and got 1 wrong.. the restaurant!! I checked out Mandys music site and Keiths web page too. Now I really should get some work done. Love Mom
I got a 4/5. But I would like to argue with the one I missed. You sometimes go to Olive Garden for special occasions. I am counting a $3 coupon as a special occasion. Also, #5 should have had an option for ALL OF THE ABOVE.
Sorry Christy, Red Lobster is the official sponsor for Keith and Mandy's special occasions. But you are right about #5 - ALL OF THE ABOVE would be a correct answer as well. Good job! You should make your own quiz, just go to http://www.quizbox.com/builder/.
3 comments:
I took you quiz and got 1 wrong.. the restaurant!! I checked out Mandys music site and Keiths web page too. Now I really should get some work done. Love Mom
I got a 4/5. But I would like to argue with the one I missed. You sometimes go to Olive Garden for special occasions. I am counting a $3 coupon as a special occasion. Also, #5 should have had an option for ALL OF THE ABOVE.
Sorry Christy, Red Lobster is the official sponsor for Keith and Mandy's special occasions. But you are right about #5 - ALL OF THE ABOVE would be a correct answer as well. Good job! You should make your own quiz, just go to http://www.quizbox.com/builder/.
Post a Comment