
Life Update: I discovered my stash of old school hardcore cds and added them to itunes for the enjoyment of all. I'm sure Mandy will love surfing the net while listening to Unashamed and Living Sacrifice. Rock the foe hammer, I always say. Actually, I never say that. Also, I just stepped on some incredibly sharp/ pain causing object. My foot is bleeding semi-profusely. Not much else exciting in my world. I did see Brian Smeltzer today. He has a very handsome beard. It almost makes me sad that I shaved mine off. But I have that sexy summer look to uphold. I would have added a nice picture of my bleeding foot, but my spy camera isn't working, it's weird to spy on your own foot, and I got the bleeding to stop. So I added this picture, which has nothing to do with anything. I took this picture from the temple of Apollo, I think. If you look carefully, you can see him riding his sea horse towards the shore.
No comments:
Post a Comment