
I believe that I will attempt to start putting things on here that are more worthwhile now that I have things kind of figured out. Perhaps over Christmas break I will read up on creating web pages from scratch and see what kind of crazy stuff I can do. Until then, this blog may be full of randomly inserted pictures of me riding water rides when it was stinkin' cold out followed by comments of some event from months past. I will try and keep this thing more current if for nothing else than to help advance the absurdity of trying to maintain friendships through blogging. I tend to use the excuse that I don't need to call or write people because I read their blog and am somehow maintaining some sort of relationship. I know what's going on in their lives, they can look at my blog, know what's going on in mine (sort of), and the need for human contact is suddenly devoid. Oh technology. Thou art a blessing and a curse. Mostly you make me curse. Like when you don't do what I tell you. Stupid sexy imacs. But that's another story.
No comments:
Post a Comment