
I am waiting around to go to band practice, and decided to once again make a seemingly worthless post. This post is more outdated than seemingly worthless. Perhaps outdated and just worthless. This picture is from White Water Landing at Cedar Point. I had to ride it by myself because I was thought to be insane. It was a very cold day. Water+Cold=Insane. But it wasn't that bad. It didn't really get that cold till a few hours later. When it was pretty much literally freezing outside. And raining. And there were lots of monsters all over. Sadly none of them were riding the roller coasters. How I longed for a werewolf to attack me while on the Magnum. Or perhaps a vampire to sneak up on me while riding the bumper cars. No such luck. They all stayed in their respective haunts. Anyhow, Mandy and I had a great time. The lines were really short, and since we were there for two days, we accomplished just about everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment