Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Second post for Jonny

It pays to get paid to work on technology.  Then I can learn worthless stuff like how to post to blogs without opening a web browser, while other teachers are still trying to figure out how to email someone.  Well, I might as well post something about my life.  I am sitting at home typing stuff for my blog.  Mandy and I will celebrate our second anniversary tomorrow.  My fish died.  I joined a model rocket club and build and fly rockets for fun.  I bore people with the stats of the Mercury Redstone, which I have just finished building.  At least a two foot model anyway.  Haven't flown it yet but hope to soon.  And that a summary of all of the exciting things in my life.  Not really, but I am not yet ready to open up to billions of people.  I tend to be a very closed off individual.

No comments: